Missed a Sunday? Worshiping at home to stay safe in time of illness? Click on the link below to listen to a recent service or sermon.
Click here to open our full-month interactive online calendar. On it you'll find all the events that are scheduled for the Church and School. If you click on an event, it will take you to a page with more information (if available) as well as a form to complete if you'd like the calendar to send you an email reminder. You can even invite others to join you by filling out the invitation form!
Click here to download a copy (pdf) of our current monthly newsletter. In it you'll find a listing of current events, small group gatherings and much more.
For the month of March 2020 the following are helping:
- Altar Circle: Sharon Jacobson & Ana Espericueta
- Acolytes: 03/01 Tyler Giannini; 03/04 Christian Hanson; 03/08 Bella McKinney; 03/11 Macy Arnold; 03/15 Christian Hanson; 03/18 Christian Hanson; 03/22 Tyler Giannini; 03/25 Christian Hanson; 03/29 Bella McKinney
- Children's Message: 03/08 Brian Henderson
- Readers: 03/01 Bonnie Grisso; 03/08 Ken Cambell; 03/15 Ken Madding; 03/22 Youth; 03/29 Angela Madding
- Elders: 03/01 Bryant Arnold & Tim Hartnett; 03/04 Ken Madding; 03/08 Harry Kraley; 03/11 Harry Kraley; 03/15 Ken Campbell & Jerry Sturz; 03/18 Tim Hartnett; 03/22 Ken Madding' 03/25 Ken Cambell; 03/29 Bennie Loudermilk & Tim Hartnett
Ushers: 03/01 Brian Henderson & Lew Frye; 03/04 Tim Hartnett; 03/08 Michael Griggs & Richard Kuhn; 03/11 Glenn Hammett; 03/15 Bryant Arnold & Frank Cressy; 03/18 Harry Kraley; 03/22 Youth; 03/25 Jerry Struz; 03/29 Jerry McKinney & Roy Eynaud
- Greeters: 03/01 Michael & Carolyn Griggs; 03/04 LaVonne Light & June Buckingham; 03/08 Tom & Patty King; 03/11 Bennie & Kathi Loudermilk; 03/15 Lyn Nagatani & Laurie Hillis;
Type the main content for this grid section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.